Lottery Terms And Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the Myton Hospice Weekly Lottery.
This lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk)
Promoter: The Myton Hospices, Myton Lane, Myton Road, Warwick CV34 6PX
Responsible person: Ruth Freeman
Registered Charity Number: 516287 The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance.
- The prizes for the Myton Hospice Weekly Lottery are printed on the leaflets and on the Myton Hospice website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days by post.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Your purchase of entries to The Myton Hospice Weekly Lottery is from the promoter, solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- You represent and agree that:
- You are 16 years of age or over
- You are a resident of Great Britain
- You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody else.
- You will provide accurate information, including your name, date of birth, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your duty to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- We can at any time (and without assigning any reason) refuse to accept and/or cancel your entry. So long as you have complied with the obligations and the terms referred to above, such cancellation will not affect your prior purchase of lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such lottery entries.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you
are unable to substantiate to the promoting Charity your representations under paragraphs 2 a), b) and c) above.
- The draw will take place every Friday by random number generator. The results will be available on the Lottery helpline 01926 407902 and on The Myton Hospice website.
- All profits from the Myton Hospice Weekly Lottery go to The Myton Hospices.
- The promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
The promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.